Monday, August 29, 2011

Juliet makes a better door than a window

Juliet is ALWAYS right in my way when Im trying to type. I love her to death but seriously, I move my head to the right and so does she. Just lay down little kitty! OK, phew she did. I love hearing her motor run though.

OK so today was a good one. Woke up (reluctantly) and got ready in a pretty cute outfit I threw together. Woke up my baby and he was so not happy to be woken up early, but got him dressed and out to the door to the cdc. He didnt want me to leave but I distracted him with some lego block things and walked out. It was somewhat busy in the office this morning. I got to learn how to do some things I didnt know prior so I was glad for that but also a bit overwhelmed because I had to ask questions a few times. I know its a learning process and Im not there more than once a week so its no wonder I always feel "behind" on my knowledge of how to do stuff. Anyways. I also got to the gym for an hour before I needed to pick up my Gavin. I was bummed to see the cardio room was completely full so I had to stay in the zumba class I dont really care for, but hey exercise is exercise, right? Its too hot to workout outside so Ill take what I can get. Picked up Gavin and headed home for some lunch and a nap. I clipped some coupons, went online, snuggled with my kitty and slept a bit. Woke up before Gavin (thank you weird numbers for calling me bunch of times) but it was good because I got to chat with my husband and make all the phone calls I needed to make. Vet appt, In-home care, YMCA. School starts next week for Gavin! Im anxious to find out what time of day the class will be so I can plan out our schedule for next month. I finally woke Gav up and he talked to his Dad on skype. I rinsed off in the shower and got dressed to head over to a friends house for spaghetti night! It was so funny because I boiled a whole pot of spaghetti noodles to make my own spaghetti tonight but then got invited over to Chrissy's house. It was a nice catching up with some ladies and laughing. Gav was being a complete jerk the WHOLE time. He was the oldest kid (for once!) and he didnt want the little babies touching his toys or touching him. So many times in the past Gav was the little baby and the older kids freaked out if he even looked at the older kid, much less touched them or their toys. Came home after I had enough with his whining and got the mail and took the trash out. (YAY I remembered! I forgot last week, whoops) In the mail was my very first jury summons. I have never ever been summoned in my life. I feel guilty for "dodging my civic duty" but my husband is deployed and getting childcare is hard enough right now. Poor Gav has teeth hurting him (thus the whiny-ness earlier) then he fell back on the table tonight and totally scratched his back. Poor baby. And of course I have zero childrens tylenol in the house. good thing we are going to the doctor on Wednesday. Mental note: Need to get zyrtec refilled and tylenol.
Im watching Giuliana&Bill right now before I go upstairs and she is so hilarious. Oh and I need to get a lid for the wet cat food cans I decided but it will have to wait until I go to a pet store in San Diego because shipping was more expensive than the $0.99 lid itself. AND Im excited to go to IKEA when we are down as well. Kids eat free September 3-5th! Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment