Wednesday, August 31, 2011

*sigh* I Love My Husband

I feel so warm and fuzzy inside. Just got done skyping with my husband and it was just so nice to "hang out" with him for 45 minute. Yes its midnight and he's halfway around the world, but Im just glad to see his handsome face and hear his voice. He got my care package yesterday- only took 6 days to get there!

I woke up at around 6 this morning to a really bad dream. I immediately hopped online and wrote it all out for my husband. I dont need to go into details on here but it was bad. Im very angry in my dreams where Im very violent and it ended with my husband shooting himself in the head. Not the way to wake up, I tell you what. I finally was able to go back to sleep when Gavin woke up at 8 (which is kinda early for him) He was wet and also super hot and feverish. Poor dude. His 4th molar is coming in finally, its been bulging forever now but now breaking thru the skin. Not to mention both top canines poking thru as well. I knew as I laid next to my growing boy that all plans were cancelled for the day. No gym, No groceries, No gas, No library. But I did call and get a counseling appt. Ive been meaning to go for weeks now so my bad dream was the last straw. My appt was during Gavin's naptime so I had a friend from down the street come hang out while I slipped out for an hour. It was really good I went to see my counselor today. We hit on all the topics looming around in my mind. Future plans with career and our family, bad dreams, mommy guilt, feelings about friends and my parents. Its late otherwise I would go into more details but Ive just had a lot on my mind. Ive been very emotional and floundering like Im trying to find my way lately, so it felt great to let it all out to her and get her insight on it all. Im going back next week too. I got home just in time for Gav waking up, still feverish. We spent the rest of the day chilling on the couch. He didnt ever want me to leave his side. I felt so bad for him not feeling well. He didnt play all day, he just laid there, dozed in and out, watched TV and got mad at the kitty every once in awhile. I kept offering him milk and fluids, including an instant breakfast and a smoothie because he wasnt eating anything. I finally got him to eat some yogurt with applesauce. My poor bubs. I made baked spaghetti tonight, which was fabulous comfort food especially when I was craving some junk earlier but decided I had plenty of food to make at home. I packed a few tubs away for a family in need plus a serving for me tomorrow. I need to get the house presentable first thing in the morning because I have my friend Heather coming over and bringing her new baby girl. I will be watching her baby for her when she goes back to work in October so we need to meet up to discuss it and hopefully I impress her with my housekeeping abilities. (har har) Im hoping Gav feels better tomorrow so he isnt totally grumpy with a baby here. Luckily, we have his 18 month check up tomorrow so we can get refills of tylenol and zyrtec while we are there. Unfortunately, he will get shots so I foresee another chill afternoon while he recovers from that. I need to get packing done for our trip so hopefully he wont be too clingy and cranky. I tried to hammer out my schedule for the next coming months. Im crazy busy. Gavin's playtime with baby class starts next week and goes M-TH every week 930-1030. sucks that ill be missing out on 10am gym class now. But I will still work gym time in somehow. I have to.OK I must get some sleep so I can wake up early to clean and shower tomorrow morning. Goodnight world. Thanks for listening. Until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment