Thursday, June 16, 2011

Celery and Peanut butter

I am in a funk today! woke up from a bad dream early this morning (again) and no husband online to talk to. This time it wasnt Gary Busey searching for me, but matt. I tried escaping and hiding under a porch but he eventually found me. Its such an intense dream of fear and physical exhaustion and I really dont know why Im dreaming like that. I need to look up possible meanings so maybe I can figure it out.

 Finally had to get up and get ready to go walk with some ladies for the unit.We are tracking our mileage so its like "walking to ______" (where they are). During breakfast, husband came online finally and immediately said, "hey, im grumpy, and I dont feel like talking to anyone. Its not you, its just bunch of stuff going on and people are fuckin with me" So of course I replied, "OK I love you, Im here for you. and make sure you check your email for some "fun" photos I sent last night" haha, its true. cmon, you all do it, be honest! So after hearing him so upset I feel terrible. I wish I could cheer him up, I wish I knew what was going on. I wish I could help in SOME way. I know he isnt the only one dealing with issues. I know tensions are high with all the prep they have to do right now, and guys are getting snippy with eachother. I wish that wasnt the case but its out of my control. Sure makes me feel crappy though. I know my sleep is off, so Im tired. Im also hormonal from whatever is going on with my cycle too. Its the days like today I wish I had a mood stabilizer of some sort because I feel like crying at any moment and curling up in a ball. The house wont get cleaned, the errands wont get done, and my poor child wont have a great day either. We got out to walk which was good, I wish it helped my mood, but just kinda wore me out further. I have been so AWESOME the past few weeks, energetic and ready for anything. no crying, no funky feelings, and able to support others.and able to deal with toddler messes. but now Im just feeling crappy. And I definitely dont want to whine to any of my friends because everyone has something going on in their lives. So, I hope this blog session helps clear my head a bit. I hate being so emotional and sensitive. =(  luckily Gavin is such a cool kid and sat on couch with me to watch some cartoons and eat a snack of celery and peanut butter. i love him. hes my bestest little buddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment